We deliver propane to you by the two methods shown below. Use the toggle button to select your method.
We deliver propane to you when we believe that delivery is appropriate.
The features of Auto-Fill include:
- Auto-Fill Prices are Lower: Eligible Auto-Fill customers pay $0.10/gallon less than Will-Call customers.
- Tank Monitor: We use monitors to track your tank's propane level. You can use our smartphone app or online access to track it too. If we can't get a monitor to work we will use an alternative method to track your tank's level.
- No Small Delivery Surcharges. If we make a delivery for less than the 250 gallon minimum you will not be assessed small delivery surcharges that Will-Call customers are subject to.
- No Run-Out Guarantee. We will credit your account $50 if you run out of gas, and you will not be subject to Special Delivery Charges. However, it is important that you also keep an eye on your tank's level because we make no representation that we will inspect your tank on a specific schedule. We also are not responsible for any other damages.
Auto-Fill is available to:
- Pay-at-Delivery Customers. If you are a current Credit Billing (Net-30) customer you can save an easy $0.10/gallon by putting a credit or debit card on file and switching to Pay-at-Delivery!
- Pay-at-Order Customers. Pay-at-Order Customers are required to sign-up for Auto-Pay if they want to use the Auto-Fill delivery method. Pay-at-Order Customers who use the Auto-Pay feature are charged by us at the time a delivery ticket is generated by using either the credit card or debit card on file. eChecks are not accepted. Pay-at-Order Customers also save $0.10/gallon compared to our Credit Billing (Net-30) customers! If you are a current Credit Billing (Net-30) customer you can save an easy $0.10/gallon by putting a credit or debit card on file and switching to Pay-at-Delivery.
- Level-Pay Customers. Level-Pay Customers are automatically enrolled in both Auto-Fill and Auto-Pay, which means they save $0.20/gallon compared to our Will-Call., Credit Billing (Net-30) customers.
The Auto-Fill delivery option is described more fully in our Standard Terms and Conditions. Click the link under "Important Documents" below if you want to review our Standard Terms and Conditions.