New customers have three payment options: (1) Level-Pay; (2) Pay-at-Delivery; and (3) Pay-at-Order. We do not offer house credit.
Level-Pay is one of our most popular programs because it's is a great way to have more predictable propane expense.
You may join our Level-Pay Plan at any time. Your monthly payment is based on:
- Your estimated usage, which typically is based on your delivery history with us or your previous provider;
- Our Price-Cap Price (typically established on or about July 1 of each year);
- Participation in our Price-Cap Price Protection Program; and
- Twelve monthly installments made on a day of the month of your choosing.
Your Level-Pay payments are based on our Price-Cap Price, but you are only charged our market price at the time of delivery if it's lower. This means that you may wind up with a small credit balance in your account at the end of the winter as long as you do not exceed your estimated usage.
Level-Pay participants are eligible for our Auto-Fill cash price because the program has been automated to reduce the time and expense of administration, and enhance the convenience of our Level-Pay customers. Here are the key features:
- Auto-Pay is Required. You choose the day of the month to be charged, and we charge your payment method on file. Sorry, no checks or cash payments.
- Auto-Fill Delivery is Required. We will bring propane to you when you need it using a tank monitor reading.
- Deliveries are limited to the amount of credit available in your account. Level-Pay is not a form of credit.
- Price-Cap Plan participation is required. Our Price Cap Plan helps add a level of certainty to your cost of heating propane for a winter. Your account is assessed a fee for participation in the plan, which provides coverage for deliveries completed between October 1 and March 31 each winter. Click here for more information about price protection.
- An email address is required for invoices and statements. We no longer mail invoices and statements to Budget customers.
If your Auto-Pay is declined you must promptly provide us with an alternative payment method or you may be removed from the Level-Pay program. Of course, any credit you may have on your account still is available to you to pay for deliveries.
Pay-at-Delivery is available if you receive credit approval from us. Pay-at-Delivery is completed using an Auto-Pay. Under the AUto-Pay feature, we will charge your credit card, debit card or checking account on file at the time of delivery or the next business day following delivery.
It is important maintain a FICO score of at least 700 and to make your payments on time. Pay-at-Delivery may be extended or revoked at any time, and your credit history with us may be shared with credit reporting agencies.
Pay-at-Order is the only payment option available to you unless you have received Pay-at-Delivery credit approval from us or participate in our Level-Pay program.
Pay-at-Order customers who use the Auto-Fill delivery method must have a credit or debit card on file that will be pre-authorized or prepaid before the delivery ticket is routed. Pay-at-Order Auto-Fill payments may not be made with check, cash or eCheck.
Pay-at-Order customers who use the Will-Call delivery method will have their order pre-authorized on a debit or credit card at the time you place the order. If you pay by cash a delivery ticket will not be generated until the cash is received. If you pay by check a delivery ticket will not be generated for at least 5 business days after the check is received.